Make sure to:
- Call the Police (Dial 911);
- Seek immediate medical treatment if you are injured;
- Obtain the other driver's name and contact information;
- Take pictures and video of the damage to both vehicles and of the accident scene;
- Get the name of the other driver's insurance company and policy number;
- Get the item number of the police report and the identity of the police who respond (State Trooper, Parish Sheriff, City police);
- Get the contact information of any witnesses; and
- Take pictures of your injuries.
We can help you with your car wreck case, from start to finish.