I've been in a car wreck. What should I do?

Make sure to:

  • Call the Police (Dial 911);
  • Seek immediate medical treatment if you are injured;
  • Obtain the other driver's name and contact information;
  • Take pictures and video of the damage to both vehicles and of the accident scene;
  • Get the name of the other driver's insurance company and policy number;
  • Get the item number of the police report and the identity of the police who respond (State Trooper, Parish Sheriff, City police);
  • Get the contact information of any witnesses; and
  • Take pictures of your injuries.

We can help you with your car wreck case, from start to finish.