Make sure to:
- Call the Police (Dial 911);
- Seek immediate medical treatment if you are injured;
- Obtain the other driver's name and contact information;
- Take pictures and video of the damage to both vehicles and of the accident scene;
- Get the name of the other driver's insurance company and policy number;
- Get the item number of the police report and the identity of the police who respond (State Trooper, Parish Sheriff, City police);
- Get the contact information of any witnesses; and
- Take pictures of your injuries.
We can help you with your car wreck case, from start to finish.
Contact us today or call us at (985) 590-6182 for a free and confidential consultation from our office located in Covington and serving all areas of the Northshore including St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, and Washington Parish (Covington, Mandeville, Madisonville, Slidell, Hammond) and the New Orleans metro!